Beddows Dome Update-October 2013

On September 18, 2013, in News, by SoCoCRAG



The State Land Board wants to hold off on making a decision about allowing climbing at Beddows Dome until Parks & Wildlife are able to assess the raptor situation. The State Land Board is giving Parks & Wildlife until July 2014 to complete the raptor study. We will be working with the other land users during that time to find an access solution that works for all parties involved.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.